The Seminar for Upside Down Homeowners
The Seminar For Upside Down Homeowners
Get the facts and find out your options so you can make the best, most informed decision for your financial future.
Learn about the tax, legal and credit implications of foreclosure, deed in lieu of foreclosure, short sale and loan modification,
Topics will include:
- Government and private short sale & loan modification programs (incl. HARP & HAFA) and who will qualify.
- Lender Outreach programs offering cash incentives to homeowners of up to $35,000 for successful short sales.
- How to do a strategic short sale on your home regardless of whether or not you have a financial hardship.
- Short Sale FAQ’s, including rental properties, 2nd homes, luxury homes with loan balances of $1 million & higher, asset protection etc.
- Credit impact of a short sale, loan modification, foreclosure etc and how to repair your credit afterwards.
- Tax implications: The Mortgage Tax Debt Relief Act (expires Dec 31, 2012) & The Insolvency Exclusion
- How to avoid signing a promissory note or making a seller cash contribution in a short sale.
For more information simply fill in your information below.